Durga Puja magazine: AGOMONI
We are collecting article for 6th edition of our Durga Puja magazine AGOMONI which will be published on Durga Puja Celebration 2018.
Please e-mail us your article in MS Word, HTML format by 15th September 2018
# type following e-mail addresses in “To” field.
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
# type following e-mail addresses in “Cc” field.
email@example.com or info@ibcaj
Call us for any question. +81 80-4910-2006 (English, Bengali, Hindi) +81 80-5488-2244 (日本語, English, Bengali, Hindi)
Terms and Conditions for Magazine article
Please follow our conditions to write an article for IBCA Japan magazine. Article can be written in Bengali, English, Hindi and Japanese language.
The size of the magazine: Standard B5 / Font Century / Font size 10.5(Body) 14 bold(Headings) 12(Name of the author) / Margins 12.7(All sides).
Article must be related with any of the following conditions.
- About Indian or Japanese culture, life style, history, etc.
2. About India(Bengal) Cultural Association Japan
3. Personal experience or incident related article must be meaningful or related with India, Japan or Our organization (IBCA JAPAN).
Articles related with the following will not be entertained.
- Any article with contains personal / confidential information or which may hurt someone.
- Any article copied from a famous writer, third person, social media or certain website.
- About any illegal activity.
- Article which contains political influence.
Any article against Indian or Japanese rules / customs / culture.
- Personal advertisement/Private information
- Only 1 writing or drawing/painting will be published from each person.
- Articles sent as image or scanned files (other than paintings or photographs) will not be accepted. (must be editable text).
- Our publishing team will check and decide if the article eligible for publishing.
- Editorial team will have right to decide on the publication/refusal of any article and any dispute in this regard will not be entertained.
For those submitting articles in Bengali, please refer to the link given below for typing in Bengali font. Also, please do send a copy of your article directly as e-mail body (in addition to attached file) to avoid format compatibility issues.
Click here to access to our old magazines